Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Professionally accredited by Engineers Australia, (EA), graduates are eligible for membership with EA and comparable international institutions.Endorsed by the Naval Shipbuilding College (NSC) as part of the College Endorsement Process.Learn in specialist, purpose-built facilities and prepare for Industry 4.0 with cutting edge software platforms and collaborative digital environments.Discover our practice-based learning approach incorporating challenging and creative project work.Start now, decide later. Flexible entry pathways and common first-year across all Engineering Honours programs so you can change your specialisation based on your interests.Focus on the synergistic application of electrical, mechanical, robotics, control and software technologies to the development of electromechanical systems through a holistic, integrated design approach.Gain real work experience through the UniSA STEM Professional Practice Program.Go on an overseas study exchange and choose from over 25 countries and more than 60 universities worldwide.Access a new pathway option for students to complete the required mathematical prerequisite if required.Top 10 in Australia for graduate skills in engineering1
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Complete the Associate Degree in Engineering at the University of South Australia
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This program is professionally accredited by Engineers Australia and is designed to meet the requirements for graduate membership of Engineers Australia and comparable international institutions.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||International: $150,800||No|
Prerequisites to entry requirements: SACE Stage 2 Math Studies; Assumed Knowledge: SACE Stage 2 Physics. The honours component includes a minimum of one year of advanced studies in research and professional practice. Students receive First Class, Second Class or Third Class Honours depending on performance. The honours year is designed to prepare students for future leadership roles in electrical and mechatronic engineering.