Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Prepare for a rewarding career in engineering. The future is moving fast. With evolving technologies creating opportunities for engineers of all stripes, there's never been a better time to grow your skillset in this high-demand and growing field. If you're keen to launch your career in engineering, La Trobe's Associate Degree in Engineering Technology will give you solid foundations for success and a pathway to one of two world-class Bachelor's degrees in engineering. Learn how to tackle the big problems faced by engineers every day. Develop essential skills in maths, physics and computer programming. Then set yourself apart from other graduates when you learn valuable human skills in innovation, business management and leadership.
Standard entry requirements
- Recent secondary education - VTAC prerequisite: Year 12 English prerequisite (20) - Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English (EAL) or at least 20 in English other than EAL.
- Recent secondary education - VTAC prerequisite: Year 12 subject prerequisite - Other - Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 20 in any Mathematics.
- Non Year 12 - Vocational Education & Training: VET prerequisites - Course specific requirements - Subject proficiency: Demonstrated proficiency equivalent to stated Year 12 prerequisites.
- Non Year 12 - Higher Education study: HE prerequisites - Course specific requirements - Subject proficiency: Demonstrated proficiency equivalent to stated Year 12 prerequisites.
- International: IELTS - (6.0 < 6.0) (UG standard/minimum) - 6.0 IELTS (Academic) with no individual band less than 6.0.
- Note: This course may be subject to alternative or extra entry requirements depending on your life circumstances and/or work experience. For the complete entry requirements, please search for your course on the La Trobe website: latrobe.edu.au/courses
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne (Bundoora)||International: $72,800||Yes|
Campuses: Melbourne (Bundoora).
Your course fees will depend on the subjects you choose to study: each subject has its own costs. The total course fee may vary depending on the subjects you choose, your study load, the time it takes to complete your course and your approved Credit for Prior Learning. Fees correct Friday, Nov 11 2022