Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business (Property) is the longest-running degree of its type in Australia, and the only one of its kind in South Australia. Students learn about property investment, development, valuation, management, agency and property research.
- Business School core courses
- courses in Property and appropriate electives
- completion of courses totalling 108 units.
- Building Evaluation
- Panning and Land Use
- Property Law
- Property Valuation
- Management and Agency
- Property Investment and Development.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
The Bachelor of Business (Property) meets the education requirements for graduates to apply to be registered as Valuers by The Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents Malaysia. It has been formally accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and provides the academic base for membership. The program has also been formally accredited for Associate Membership and Associate Membership with Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV) Certification of the Australian Property Institute (API). To be elevated to CPV, associates of the API will need to have met the supervised valuation experience requirements as set out by the API. All graduates of this program will need to comply with the conditions specified in the agreement.
Students can package the Bachelor of Business (Property) with the Master of Finance degree and graduate with two qualifications in just four years with the 3+1 Pathway to Masters program.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $97,800||No|