Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Join a new generation of inspired leaders. With global communities facing challenges of increasing complexity and urgency, we need confident and experienced professionals who can leverage the latest innovations and provide ethical governance. We need leaders in every industry who make decisions not just for today's generation - but for tomorrow's. If you're ready to become a global leader, La Trobe's prestigious Master of Business Administration (MBA) will give you the world-class skills to advance your career, move into a new field or launch your own start-up. Tap into La Trobe's exclusive network of powerful business leaders and develop the essential experience to become an influential modern leader. We've carefully designed the La Trobe MBA to suit your needs.
To qualify for the award of Master of Business Administration
- First Year Subjects: Academic Integrity Module
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Application of Analytics
- Critical Skills for Success
- Financial Management
- Managing People and Organisations
- Marketing for Managers
Standard entry requirements
- Postgraduate: Prerequisites - Course specific requirements - WAM - Weighted Average Mark (WAM) 60%
- Postgraduate: Prerequisites - Undergraduate requirements - Successful completion of an Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent).
- International: IELTS - 6.5 < 6.0 (PG minimum) - 6.5 IELTS (Academic) with no individual band less than 6.0.
- Note: This course may be subject to alternative or extra entry requirements depending on your life circumstances and/or work experience. For the complete entry requirements, please search for your course on the La Trobe website: latrobe.edu.au/courses
The Master of Business Administration is accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). Professional registration may require an application to the professional body and may have additional or ongoing requirements beyond the completion of the degree. Please contact the relevant professional body for details. Graduates of the Master of Business Administration may apply for membership with the Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML) and MBA Australasia (MBAus). Membership may be subject to additional or ongoing requirements beyond completion of the degree. Please contact the relevant professional body for details.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne (City)||International: $85,600||Yes|
Campuses: Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Melbourne (City), Mildura, Shepparton.
Your course fees will depend on the subjects you choose to study: each subject has its own costs. The total course fee may vary depending on the subjects you choose, your study load, the time it takes to complete your course and your approved Credit for Prior Learning. Fees correct Friday, Nov 11 2022