Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Lead the future of marketing. New technology and social media platforms continue to change the way companies connect with their customers. The demand is growing for business leaders with up-to-the-minute marketing knowledge and skills. La Trobe's Master of Marketing puts you at the forefront of marketing in the digital era. You'll develop your business and leadership talents, while building an advanced marketing skillset. Gain hands-on experience using new digital technologies and undertaking market research and data analysis. Discover how these tools can be employed to maximise an organisation's impact. Enhance your human skills alongside your technical expertise and learn ways to successfully engage with customers. Gain valuable insights into the customer experience by examining the psychological, sociological and anthropological drivers behind purchasing decisions.
To qualify for the award of Master of Marketing (with a specialisation), students must
- First Year Subjects: Academic Integrity Module
- Advanced Consumer Decision Making
- International Marketing Management
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Marketing in the Digital Era
- Marketing Management
- Principles of Economics
- Statistics for Business and Finance
- Sustainable Management and Marketing
Standard entry requirements
- Postgraduate: Prerequisites - Undergraduate requirements - Successful completion of an Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent).
- International: IELTS - 6.5 < 6.0 (PG minimum) - 6.5 IELTS (Academic) with no individual band less than 6.0.
- Note: This course may be subject to alternative or extra entry requirements depending on your life circumstances and/or work experience. For the complete entry requirements, please search for your course on the La Trobe website: latrobe.edu.au/courses
The Master of Marketing is accredited by the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI).Membership may require an application to the professional body and may have additional or ongoing requirements beyond the completion of the degree. Please contact the relevant professional body for details.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne (Bundoora)||International: $79,600||Yes|
Campuses: Melbourne (Bundoora).
Your course fees will depend on the subjects you choose to study: each subject has its own costs. The total course fee may vary depending on the subjects you choose, your study load, the time it takes to complete your course and your approved Credit for Prior Learning. Fees correct Friday, Sep 30 2022