Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
- 3 core curriculum courses
- 8 business foundation courses
- 12 courses for a major and second major, minor or electives
- Human resource management
- Public relations
- Sport and recreation management
Standard entry requirements
- Refer to Notre Dame general admission criteria
Accounting major: Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (CA), Certified Practising Accountants Australia (CPA), the National Institute of Accountants (NIA). Human Resource Management major: Australian Human Resource Institute.
Applicants may consider a Notre Dame Australia enabling program as an entry pathway.