ACU has extensive experience in the support of international students and our support begins from the moment you arrive in Australia with our airport pick-up service.
We have a dedicated team of international student advisers who can provide information on enrolment, accommodation, finance and general student visa advice.
The ACU Career Development Service supports students and graduates by providing a comprehensive range of services.
Careers staff are located across all ACU campuses and are involved in careers development learning, from the first year through to graduation and beyond. Graduates of Australian Catholic University can access the careers support offered by the university for two years’ after they complete their studies.
Key services offered include:
- ACU CareerHub which is an online portal providing students with appointment bookings, job opportunities, and event information.
- General as well as course-specific career programs and workshops.
- Direct, skype and phone appointments as well as online career advice.
- Employer connection and events.
- Student Jobs on Campus (SJC) that offers students the opportunity to undertake employment with pay across the ACU campuses while finishing their studies.