Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00917K; 02851G (WS, The College)
This course prepares suitably qualified people for positions in marketing through an academically rigorous and practically relevant professional marketing education. The course aims to provide students with the fundamental knowledge required across the key areas of marketing in order to develop the skills and aptitude necessary to operate effectively as marketing managers. The course is ideally suited for those wanting to cultivate their marketing knowledge to perform as managerial and professional marketers.
120 credit points
- Business marketing
- marketing systems
- buyer behaviour
- applied marketing solutions
- integrated brand management
- strategic marketing for managers.
Standard entry requirements
- Undergraduate degree, or higher, in a business discipline
- Or undergraduate degree, or higher, in any discipline and have a minimum of 2yrs FTE managerial/professional work experience in a related field
- Or undergraduate degree, or higher, in any discipline and have a minimum of 5 yrs general work experience in a related field.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Parramatta City||International: $63,440||Yes|
Applicants seeking admission on the basis of work experience must support their application with a Statement of Service for all work experience listed on the application.