Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Design (Illustration and Animation) (TAFESA Diploma program in Game Art) is a unique packaged degree which equips students with the skills needed to kick-start a rewarding career in the creative and innovative world of illustration, animation and the rapidly growing field of games development and virtual world simulation. In conjunction with TAFE SA, students study in fully-equipped on-campus workshops and studios that boast world-class fabrication equipment. Students develop an understanding of current trends, technologies and professional practices, ensuring they graduate industry-ready.
- Game Art
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements.
Domestic students take a leave of absence from UniSA from Semester 2 of First Year to the end of Semester 1 of Second Year, to study at TAFE SA for the award of Diploma of Screen and Media.