Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) is a 100% online degree designed specifically for online learning. Students develop strong business knowledge with skills in financial and management accounting, taxation, company law, and auditing, and learn about the current economic, legal and political influences affecting global business. Students graduate as strong communicators, with important reporting, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills, which are invaluable to launch or advance careers.
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
The program is accredited; by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and satisfies the educational requirements for entry into the Chartered Accountants Program; CPA Australia and satisfies the educational requirements for entry into the CPA Program; The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA). The program is recognised; for maximum exemptions for an accelerated pathway into CIMA's professional qualification; maximum exemptions toward the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants' (ACCA) professional programs of study; maximum exemptions toward the Association of International Accountants' (AIA) professional examinations.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $69,000||No|