Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The 2-year program comprises 16 courses including 4 electives and an industry placement/project. The degree starts with seven core courses common to all specialisations in the International MBA. Through these students will develop advanced skills and expertise in areas of international management including: the global business environmentpeople leadership and performance; economic principles for business; and fundamentals of data analytics. Students will then move into your specialisation, studying areas such as enterprise analytics, data governance and ethics, machine learning for business professionals etc.
- Business Analytics
- business strategy
- global marketing
- accounting for management
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants are required to have one of the following: A completed bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- Or A completed graduate diploma from a recognised higher education institution
- Or A completed graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution.Applicants who have: completed a bachelor degree in a business discipline
- Or completed a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management
- Or completed a graduate certificate in a business discipline, are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing and complete the program in 1.5 years of full time study or equivalent part time study.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $75,400||Yes|
|UniSA Online||International: $75,400||No|