Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business (Information Strategy and Management) provides courses from the School of Information Technology and Mathematical Sciences, the largest information technology provider in South Australia and prepares students for a career as an IT business professional.
Business School core courses, courses in Information Strategy and Management and appropriate electives totalling 108 units.
- Information strategy
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $97,800||No|