Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Step into the world of modern business. The modern business world is changing at breakneck speed. Ongoing digital and operational disruption present unique challenges - as well as opportunities. We need new leaders who are agile, entrepreneurial and, above all, able to innovate under the toughest of conditions. Develop solid foundations in modern business with La Trobe's Bachelor of Business. Prepare to thrive in a digitally disrupted world with this highly flexible degree and start building your dream career in business. You'll explore multiple business disciplines in your first year and develop foundational knowledge and enterprise skills in areas such as management, organisational structures, data analytics and ethical business practices. You'll choose from a wide range of majors, minors and optional second majors.
Melbourne(Bundoora) (LBB), Bendigo (RBB), Online (LBBO), Sydney (LMBBSY) To qualify for the award of Bachelor of Business
- Majors Include: Agribusiness
- Digital Business
- Sport Management
Standard entry requirements
- Recent secondary education - VTAC prerequisite: Year 12 English prerequisite (20) - Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English (EAL) or at least 20 in English other than EAL.
- Recent secondary education - UAC prerequisite: Year 12 subject prerequisite - One of English Standard, English Advanced (Band 2), English as an Additional Language or Dialect (Band 3).
- Non Year 12 - Vocational Education & Training: VET prerequisites - Course specific requirements - Subject proficiency: Demonstrated proficiency equivalent to stated Year 12 prerequisites.
- Non Year 12 - Higher Education study: HE prerequisites - Course specific requirements - To be eligible for an offer of admission into the Bachelor of Business delivered via Online (LBBO), Bundoora (LBB) or Bendigo (RBB) campus at La Trobe University, an applicant must:
- Meet the stated criteria for Year 12 or Non Year 12 admission, OR
- Successful completion of two of the following four Open Access Pathway subjects:
The Marketing major available within the Melbourne (Bundoora), Bendigo, Sydney and online instances of the Bachelor of Business is accredited by the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI). The Human Resource major available within the Melbourne (Bundoora) and Sydney instances of the Bachelor of Business is accredited by the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI). Membership for the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) and Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) may require an application to the professional body and may have additional or ongoing requirements beyond completion of the degree. Please contact the relevant professional bodies for more details.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Campuses: Bendigo, Melbourne, Sydney.
Your course fees will depend on the subjects you choose to study: each subject has its own costs. The total course fee may vary depending on the subjects you choose, your study load, the time it takes to complete your course and your approved Credit for Prior Learning. Fees correct Wednesday, Apr 27 2022
You can study this course through our Regional Reward.