Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program enables students to specialise in Human Resource Management, preparing them for a range of careers. The focus of the Human Resource Management professional degree is to provide students with an understanding of human behaviour and its relationship to the task of managing people within organisations, while also grounding them with solid commercial understanding.
- 24 courses (units): 3 core curriculum courses
- 8 foundation business courses
- 9 compulsory human resource management courses
- 3 general elective courses
- 1 business internship.
- Human Resource Management
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Admissions interview
- Mature age applicants should achieve completion of a pre-university course at an approved college/TAFE, or a satisfactory result in the Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
Australian Human Resource Institute.
Applicants may consider a Notre Dame Australia enabling program as an entry pathway.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Australian Citizens may be eligible to defer costs on a FEE-HELP loan scheme.