Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration provides foundation skills used in the general management of a business enterprise for non-graduates who have extensive business experience.
Non-graduates who have extensive business experience
The course comprises four of the core MBA subjects, totalling 24 credit points. The course may be completed in one session of full-time or one year of part-time study.
- Economics for management
- Accounting for managerial decisions
- Managing, leading and stewardship
- Organisational dialogue: theory and practice
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent
- Or 8 years' full-time relevant work experience. The English proficiency requirement for international students or local applicants with international qualifications is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0
- Or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21
- Or AE5: Pass
- Or PTE: 58-64
- Or CAE: 176-184.
Exemptions are not permitted except where an exemption has been approved for a specified UTS Executive Development course.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
This course is part of an articulated program comprising the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration, the Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, and the Master of Business Administration (MBA). Students who complete the graduate certificate at credit level or above may apply directly for admission into the MBA program.