Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
In this accredited degree, you'll build the skills and knowledge to create, analyse and interpret the accounting information that's essential in all businesses and public enterprises. Be ready to help evaluate business models, advise on strategy and decision-making, audit accounts and manage tax issues. Gain a valuable blend of technical expertise and hands-on experience that'll broaden your career opportunities. What's more, you'll further hone the human skills that employers are looking for, like communication and personal development. Prepare for career success with this degree – we've designed it with industry input to build the skills you need in the workplace. Hear guest lectures from industry experts and enjoy opportunities to connect with industry and professional accounting bodies.
Must complete a total of 240 credit points across 2 years.
- First Year Subjects: Academic Integrity Module
- Accounting Information Systems
- Accounting Principles and Practices
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Foundations of Company and Commercial Law
- Principles of Business Analytics
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Finance
- Statistics for Business and Finance
Standard entry requirements
- Prerequisites: Successful completion of an Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Selection criteria: Applicants with other relevant tertiary qualifications and/or substantial relevant professional of managerial experience will also be considered for entry
- The duration of the course may be reduced to one-year equivalent full time (8 subjects) with appropriate credit exemptions
- Admission is based on: Bachelor honours (AQF8) degree in a related discipline, or Bachelor degree or higher in a related discipline, plus two years relevant work experience, or Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or higher in a related discipline, or Evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne (Bundoora)||International: $79,600||Yes|
Campuses: Bendigo, Melbourne (Bundoora), Sydney.
Your course fees will depend on the subjects you choose to study: each subject has its own costs. The total course fee may vary depending on the subjects you choose, your study load, the time it takes to complete your course and your approved Credit for Prior Learning. Fees correct Tuesday, Feb 28 2023