Master of Engineering
Edith Cowan University (ECU)
Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This degree is for those who have a non-professionally accredited engineering or technology degree and wish to upgrade to a professionally accredited engineering qualification, or wish to branch out into another area of specialisation.
17 Units 240 Credit Points. Work Experience Placement.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Electrical and Renewable Energy Engineering
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Instrumentation Control and Automation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Standard entry requirements
- All applicants are required to have completed a Bachelor degree in engineering or engineering technology, with equivalents considered. Alternatively applicants can have completed the Bachelor of Engineering Science, with equivalents considered, successful applicants with an Engineers Australia accredited 4 year AQF level 8 Bachelor of Engineering Honours (or equivalent) may be eligible for a reduced course duration through the award of credit and recognition of prior learning.Academic admission requirements (Band 8) may be satisfied through completion of one of the following:Bachelor degree in a cognate discipline
- OrWhere accepted, equivalent prior learning, including at least five years relevant professional experience.
This course is recognised by Engineers Australia when studied with a Professionally Accredited specialisation. Please check the accreditation status for each individual specialisation.
Doctor of Philosophy (Integrated)
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Browse more courses
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest scholarships and education news