Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00917K; 02851G (WS, The College)
The Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance addresses practitioners in finance, banking, funds management and corporate treasuries, who want to improve their professional position. The certificate is specifically designed to encompass all these fields so that students can choose the units appropriate to their career opportunities. It provides students with a first round of technical knowledge necessary to function in an evolving and increasingly sophisticated financial environment with an emphasis on the practical application of these techniques.
Practitioners in finance, banking, funds management and corporate treasuries who want to improve their professional position
40 credit points
- Applied finance
Standard entry requirements
- Undergraduate degree, or higher, in any discipline
- Or associate degree, or higher, in a business discipline
- Or advanced diploma, or higher, in a business discipline and have a minimum of five years general work experience in a related field
- Or a minimum of 3 years FTE managerial/professional work experience in a related field
- Or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
This course fulfils the educational requirements for admission as an Associate (A Fin) of Finsia, provided the applicant is at least working in the financial services industry.
Master of Applied Finance
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Parramatta City||International: $15,860||Yes|
Applicants who have undertaken studies overseas may have to provide proof of proficiency in English. Details of minimum English proficiency requirements and acceptable proof can be found on the Universities Admissions Centre website (UAC).