Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program develops students' knowledge of the field of logistics and supply chain management. Particular focus is based upon the skills and techniques required for employment, in the logistics and supply chain sectors, in senior management roles.
- 144 credit points consisting of 9 core units
- Plus Option 1: 1 capstone unit and 2 elective units, OR Option 2: 2 business research proposal/thesis units.
- Logistics and supply chain management
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City Flinders||International: $36,000||Yes||
Applicants with an undergraduate degree (AQF 7) in another field are directed to the 2 year Master of Business (Supply Chain Management) course.