Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is designed to develop professional skills across a range of areas of management including employee learning, organisational development and change; innovation; leadership, managing employees, and stakeholder management. It combines industry-relevant learning with academic rigour to focus on high-level knowledge, skills and capabilities intrinsic to contemporary management practice.
- 144 credit points consisting of 9 core units
- Plus Option 1: 1 capstone unit and 2 elective units, OR Option 2: 2 business research proposal/thesis units.
- Learning and development
- Leadership and innovation
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City Flinders||International: $38,700||Yes||No information available|