Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is designed for students seeking the knowledge and skills to set up and manage global enterprises or those who would like to take their business career internationally. The Victoria University Master of International Business has a strong focus on China and the Asia-pacific region with two units being delivered by academics and resident scholars in the Victoria Business Confucius Institute. Students will develop research, critical thinking, problem-solving, effective communication and cross-cultural competency in addition to developing sound knowledge in business principles with an international focus.
- 144 credit points consisting of 9 core units
- Plus Option 1: 1 capstone unit and 2 elective units, OR Option 2: 2 business research proposal/thesis units.
- International Business
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City Flinders||International: $38,700||Yes||No information available|