Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business (Innovation and Entrepreneurship) provides courses in innovation and entrepreneurship where students learn to develop the enterprising mindset crucial for finding creative, innovative and useful solutions in business and social enterprises.
- Business School core courses
- required courses in Innovation and Entrepreneurship and appropriate electives
- completion of courses totalling 108 units.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Mid year intake