Type of institution: Higher Education Institutions
This program offers an alternative pathway to La Trobe University's undergraduate business programs. Subjects are the equivalent of those in the first year of the degree. Students successfully completing the Diploma of Business will gain entry into second year of their undergraduate business degree.
- 8 units in total: 4 core units
- 3 business electives
- and 1 elective from any diploma program. Core Units: Business Foundations
- Accounting and Finance for Business
- Business Economics
- Business Analytics
- Business Writing. Electives: Foundations of Management
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- Marketing: Defined, Planned, Delivered Fundamentals of Finance
- Introduction to Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Introduction to International Business.
Standard entry requirements
Year 12 or equivalent
This program provides entry into second year of Business degrees at La Trobe University: Bachelor of Accounting; Bachelor of Business; Bachelor of Business (Accounting); Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Finance); Bachelor of Business (Event Management); Bachelor of Business (Event Management/ Marketing); Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management); Bachelor of Business (Marketing); Bachelor of Business (Sport Development and Management); Bachelor of Business (Sport Management); Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality); Bachelor of Commerce; Bachelor of Finance; Bachelor of International Business. Some additional requirements apply.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|