Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Communication integrates a broad spectrum of creative industries with a strong focus on the impact of digital disruption across the communication and media sector. Explore areas of social media management, public relations and digital entrepreneurship, providing you with key management skills that will be complemented by critical analysis of the possibilities and impacts of big data, artificial intelligence and the emergence of Industry 4.0 and how these impact on your sector. Study in a workshop-based environment with connections to industry partners, real-world projects, and placement and networking pportunities. You will have the option to select either a specialised research thesis or a professional project/placement pathway during your studies.
- Communication, Media and Creative Industries
- Social and Digital Media Management
- Industry 4.0 and Society
- Digital Design
- Content Creation
- Campaigns and Crisis Management
- Digital Entrepreneurship.
Standard entry requirements
- Completed Bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution
- Or completed Graduate Certificate from a recognised higher education institution
- Or completed Graduate Diploma from a recognised higher education institution. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Students can elevate their qualification to a Masters and gain credit from prior studies through the nested Graduate Diploma in Communication. Pathways into further learning, include PhD studies.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $61,000||No|
Campuses: City West.