Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Advanced Clinical Physiotherapy (Sports) enables qualified and experienced physiotherapists to gain advanced theoretical knowledge and clinical skills in the field of sports physiotherapy. It aims to provide physiotherapists with an advanced qualification in sports physiotherapy practice through advancing their knowledge, clinical skills and application of evidence based practice.
36 units including 9 units of evidence based practice and courses.
- Advanced clinical physiotherapy
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy theory and practice
- Pain mechanisms
- Advanced physiotherapy sports theory
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants are required to have: completed a Bachelor degree level, or equivalent professional entry level qualification, from a recognised higher education institution, in Physiotherapy
- AND a minimum 10 months full-time, or equivalent, physiotherapy practice in a relevant field following completion of the professional entry level qualification
- AND met the requirements for eligibility for registration as a physiotherapist or limited registration under supervision with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. Students must apply for limited registration after acceptance into the program.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City East||International: $41,400||No|
Under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (South Australia), all students enrolled in this program must be registered with the relevant National Board either as general registration or limited registration under supervision. The registration process is undertaken by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) with the University providing notification to AHPRA following a student's enrolment in the program; international students studying in Australia should note that up to 25% of the courses will be delivered in external mode.