Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The University of Notre Dame Australia is dedicated to building a strong and innovative research culture. The Doctor of Physiotherapy Research fits within the category of a professional doctoral degree and, as a research degree, is suitable if you aspire to the highest academic achievement with a particular emphasis within the context of professional practice. Your professional doctorate provides an extension of research training and is likely, through a research thesis of approximately 80,000 words, to examine crucial issues and developments within the profession.
Units of credit 600
Standard entry requirements
- Possession of a research Masters degree by thesis or dissertation appropriate to the professional field of the applicant
- Or Possession of a Masters degree by coursework appropriate to the professional field of the applicant completed at a superior standard
- Or Possession of a Bachelor’s degree with Honours (typically 1st Class or Class 2A Honours level or equivalent)
- Or Possession of a Master of Philosophy
- Or In exceptional circumstances, an equivalent academic or professional background that is considered by the Dean of the School to be an appropriate preparation for independent study and research work at Doctoral level.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|