Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The International Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management) is a two-year MBA which provides professionals with the advanced knowledge and management skills for international business. It does not require previous work experience. Students learn about business strategy, international trade, global marketing and employment law. Courses are designed in consultation with industry professionals, so students learn through real-life case studies and develop the knowledge and expertise needed to address today's global business challenges. The Human Resource Management specialisation is designed and taught by academics actively involved in collaborative industry research. Students develop the expertise and skills for effective professional practice as an HRM specialist and leader.
- 72 units
- normally 16 courses of 4.5 unit value each.
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants are required to have one of the following: A completed bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- Or A completed graduate diploma from a recognised higher education institution
- Or A completed graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution.Applicants who have: completed a bachelor degree in a business discipline
- Or completed a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management
- Or completed a graduate certificate in a business discipline, are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing and complete the program in 1.5 years of full time study or equivalent part time study.
Applicants who have completed a bachelor degree in a business discipline or a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management or a graduate certificate in a business discipline are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $71,800||No|
Normally applicants who have completed a degree with a grade point average of 4 or better will be eligible for entry.