Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This degree will develop your knowledge of the global business environment and enable you to maximise your career development opportunities and employment prospects. You will benefit from a range of experience-based learning opportunities, including overseas study trips and business mentorships with a senior business leader through the Executive Partners Program.Your studies will focus on international business strategy, international trade, global marketing, and management across cultures – the knowledge you will need to accelerate your career as a business professional in an international context.
- International Business Administration
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants are required to have one of the following: A completed bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- Or A completed graduate diploma from a recognised higher education institution
- Or A completed graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution.Applicants who have: completed a bachelor degree in a business discipline
- Or completed a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management
- Or completed a graduate certificate in a business discipline, are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing and complete the program in 1.5 years of full time study or equivalent part time study.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $67,400||No|