Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Diploma in Management (Arts and Cultural Management) is offered in conjunction with the Adelaide Festival Centre, and equips students with the diverse business skills and knowledge required to manage successful arts and cultural organisations, programs, festivals, events and venues. Students gain a strong understanding of contemporary management theory and how it applies to the various elements of the creative arts and cultural industries. Students also develop leadership and problem-solving abilities while studying the arts environment.
- 36 units
- 2 Business School core
- 4 specialisation courses
- 2 electives.
- Arts and Cultural Management
- Festivals and Events
- Marketing Management
- Arts and Cultural Audiences
- Arts Environment
- Arts and Cultural Leadership and Governance
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- Or Graduate Certificate from a recognised higher education institution
- Or Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant field of the arts and 2 years relevant professional experience
- Or minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Students can go onto further studies after this graduate diploma, and study the Master in Management (Arts and Cultural Management).
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $35,900||No|
Normally applicants who have completed a degree with a UniSA equivalent grade point average of 4 or better will be eligible for entry.