Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management provides students with the knowledge and skills to help them move into the HR sector. For students already working in HR, this degree will help with career progression. Students gain the skills and knowledge to problem-solve, think critically and analytically, and communicate effectively across the field of HRM. Students study core courses in HRM and specialised areas such as workplace learning and development and workplace health and safety management.
Those wanting to gain human resource management qualifications and practitioners wanting to upgrade their knowledge and skills
- 3 Human Resource Management courses
- 1 elective course totalling 18 units.
- Human Resource Management
- Workplace Health and Safety Management
- Workplace Learning and Development
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- Or Advanced Diploma (or Associate Degree) plus 2 years relevant work experience
- Or Diploma and 4 years relevant work experience
- Or 5 years relevant work experience. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Once students complete this certificate, they will be eligible to apply for any UniSA master programs in business (excluding the MBA).
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $17,950||No|