Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The program prepares students with the knowledge and skills necessary for careers in a wide range of natural resources management agencies and industries.
- Offered in part-time mode over two semesters
- 2 core courses (9 units) per semester
- students who wish to enrol in the program full-time will be issued an alternate study plan as required.
- Environmental science
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or Graduate Certificate in a relevant discipline from a recognised higher education institution
- Applicants with a minimum of five years professional experience in a relevant discipline, will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Relevant disciplines typically include science, engineering, environmental studies and environmental management. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standard within the last two years prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||International: $18,300||No|
Browse more courses
Enquire about this course