Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Law and Science double degree is designed for those who are wishing to supplement their training in Law with specialised science knowledge and skills. The Science component of this degree provides students with an outstanding broad-based foundation in Science and then the opportunity to customise their degree pathway to accommodate a range of interests and career aspirations
The first 3 years of the degree contains studies in Law and Science. The final 2 years only contain Law subjects. Students must also complete a Science Internship.
- Biology and Environmental Science
- Human and Medical Science
- Environment and Heritage
- Multidisciplinary Science
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Mature age applicants: strong results in 6-12 months of study full time equivalent (with 65% course average or higher)
- Successful completion of four or more mature age WACE subjects
Legal Practice Board of WA
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Australian Citizens may be eligible to defer costs on a FEE-HELP loan scheme.