Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This Bachelor of Marketing and Communication degree is a 100% online marketing and communication degree designed specifically for online learning. Students gain the skills needed to excel in any marketing and communication (marcomms) role, no matter what industry they choose to work in. The degree explores diverse areas such as social media, public relations, marketing analytics, digital marketing, advertising, retailing, brand management, and content creation. Students learn how to develop effective integrated campaigns by combining their creativity and passion for content creation with marketing and data analytical skills.
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This program has been evaluated and accredited by the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI). Gaining AMI accreditation represents one of several processes ensuring this program provides graduates with an appropriate set of knowledge and skills required by employers within the marketing-related field.