Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Access the Engineering Experience One Studio and the largest strong floor in the southern hemisphere.Develop competencies and gain real work experience through the UniSA STEM Professional Practice Program.Professionally accredited by Engineers Australia (EA), graduates are eligible for membership with EA and comparable international institutions.Learn in industry-standard specialist facilities, and use high-tech testing and computer modelling equipment.Start now, decide later. Flexible entry pathways and common first-year across all Engineering Honours programs so you can change your specialisation based on your interests.Top 10 in Australia for graduate skills in engineering1.
- Civil and Construction Management
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete the Associate Degree in Engineering at the University of South Australia
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students of non-English speaking backgrounds must have obtained the required English Language standard within the last two years prior to admission.
This degree has been designed to meet the requirements for professional accreditation by Engineers Australia (EA). Such accreditation is provisional until the degree produces its first graduates.
Students can package the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Civil and Construction Management) with the Master of Engineering (Civil and Infrastructure) with the 4+1 Pathway to Masters program. Students can study a four-year bachelor degree and a one year master's degree (typically two years) in five years by using their undergraduate electives.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||International: $150,800||No|