Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) is a 100% online HR degree designed specifically for online learning. From recruitment, training and development, and workforce planning to work health and safety, and employee performance management, students explore all facets of HR and develop the skills and knowledge to manage people in order to achieve positive outcomes. Students also learn strategic HR management and explore the importance of aligning HR plans with organisational objectives - a priority for organisations who wish to gain an advantage in today's competitive business landscape.
- Human Resource Management
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
The program has been evaluated and accredited by the Australian Human Resources Institute. Recognition from this HR professional body signifies to employers that the contents of the program equips our graduates with the AHRI Model of Excellence capabilities to deal with the full range and complexity of tasks inherent in the profession of HRM. This program has also been acknowledged by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) as being aligned with its recommended requirements for HR degrees as outlined in the SHRM HR Curriculum Guidebook and templates. UniSA is one of 323 educational institutions throughout the world that have been acknowledged by SHRM to define HR education standards taught in university business schools. Recognition from this internationally acclaimed HRM professional body signifies to employers that the contents of the program equip our graduates with the HRM competences required to work in a global environment.
|Mid year intake