Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business (Design and Marketing) combines two complementary fields to equip students for a specialist marketing career with skills in digital and print design. Students gain foundation knowledge in design and evidence-based marketing and learn how to apply design principles across a range of marketing activities. Students also learn about the creative elements of advertising and how to work collaboratively with graphic designers to create high quality marketing materials.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $97,800||No|