Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Associate Degree in Engineering prepares students for a professional career in civil, mechanical, mechatronic or electrical engineering.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program, and meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This associate degree is a pathway into UniSA Engineering (Honours) degrees. Students can continue their studies and become fully-qualified.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||International: $79,400||No|
Prerequisite: Students should have achieved SACE Stage 1 passes, or an equivalent TAFE or other approved qualification in Mathematics.