Bachelor of Human Resource Management / Bachelor of Behavioural Science
The University of Notre Dame Australia - Study Abroad
Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Human Resource Management will give you the skills to effectively manage both organisations and their employees.
- 3 core curriculum courses
- 8 business foundation courses
- 8 compulsory human resource management courses
- 1 elective
- 11 compulsory behavioural science courses
- 1 behavioural science internship
- Behavioural science
- Human resource management
Standard entry requirements
- Refer to Notre Dame general admission criteria
Australian Human Resource Institute.
Applicants may consider a Notre Dame Australia enabling program as an entry pathway.
Browse more courses
Enquire about this course