Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Engineering Management, Master of Business Administration combines the business specialist skills available from a Master of Business Administration with the specialist skills within a engineering management program. The course prepares graduates for the challenges of a managerial position through a range of subjects including strategic asset management planning, commercial research and development processes, economic viability, new product development and commercialisation. Students develop effective stakeholder engagement practices, and undertake an industry research project in engineering management. This program allows students to complete the Master of Engineering Management and Master of Business Administration in two years of full-time study. This course is for students who have an undergraduate degree in engineering and who want to develop both their management and engineering skills through a combination of two postgraduate awards.
- Engineering management
- Business administration. Major areas of study include strategic infrastructure asset management, stakeholder engagement, engineering for a sustainable future, project management, and leadership and management.
Standard entry requirements
- Either (a) A four year undergraduate degree in engineering, or in a cognate discipline
- Or a three year undergraduate degree in engineering
- Or (b) in a cognate discipline, plus at least two years of documented relevant work experience
- Or (c) demonstrated relevant prior learning and/or relevant industry experience deemed equivalent to items a. or b. above.
Units undertaken in this course may count towards students' continuing professional development (CPD) requirements with Engineers Australia or their relevant professional registering body.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Gold Coast||International: $40,320||Yes|