Type of institution: TAFE Institute
Would you like a career in structural engineering, municipal engineering or construction management? Our degree will get you ready to not only work in the industry, but to one day lead it. The Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil) was developed following rigorous consultation with industry stakeholders and benchmarking with comparative courses within Australia. The program is industriously versatile and also offers an exit point after the first two years at the Associate Degree level. The program offers specialisation in one of its major streams (after the third and fourth year), Structural engineering, Municipal engineering/transportation, Construction management, Structural Engineering. You'll also learn from our highly qualified teachers who have industry experience in their field.
- Structural engineering
- Municipal/transportation engineering
- Construction management
Standard entry requirements
- VCE Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English (EAL) or at least 20 in English other than EAL and a study score of at least 20 in one of Maths - Mathematical Methods or Specialist Mathematics
- Students lacking the mathematics prerequisite may complete a bridging course in Engineering Mathematics
- Entry is through VTAC for Semester 1
- Applicants may apply directly to the School of Engineering, Design and Construction for Semester 2 intake
- Non Year 12 students may apply directly to the School of Engineering, Design and Construction. International students require Academic IELTS 6.0 with no individual band below 5.5.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|