Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The way we learn is changing. To keep pace with the evolution of education, educators need to continually refresh their skills to take advantage of the digitisation of education and incorporate new research into how and why we learn. Advance your career and stay up-to-date with current best practice with La Trobe's Graduate Diploma in Education. You'll develop your networks and grow your career as an educator and leader. Deepen your foundations with core subjects on educational leadership, how humans learn and digital technologies. Then add a specialisation of your choosing, such as curriculum design, or inclusion and diversity.
Must complete a total of 120 credit points across 1 year.
- First Year Subjects: Academic Integrity Module
- Autism Spectrum and Engagement
- Building Strategic Organisational Partnerships
- Cognitive Science Models of Reading
- Gender and Education
- How Humans Learn
- Instructional Design for Language and Literacy Teaching
- International Education Policy and Management
- Language and Linguistics for Classroom Instruction
- Leadership and Team Building
- Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion
- Learning and the Nature of Communication
- Managing Organisational Change
- Multi-tiered Systems of Support Across Year Levels
- Research Methods in Education
- Schools and Well-being
- Trauma Theory and Practice
- Using Multimedia for Learning
Standard entry requirements
Successful completion of an Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent).
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne (Bundoora)||International: $33,400||Yes|
Campuses: Melbourne (Bundoora).
Your course fees will depend on the subjects you choose to study: each subject has its own costs. The total course fee may vary depending on the subjects you choose, your study load, the time it takes to complete your course and your approved Credit for Prior Learning. Fees correct Tuesday, Feb 28 2023