Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Our Associate Degree of Teaching Education lets you build knowledge in your chosen field, and the opportunity to transition into our accredited teaching degree so you can reach your education career goals. Build the qualifications to transition directly into the third year of our Bachelor of Education with full credit. Choose majors in your chosen field, including primary, secondary or early childhood and primary, and build discipline-specific knowledge. Learn alongside Bachelor’s degree students. You'll study the same subjects and learn together. Receive personalised advice from a Student Adviser and connect with discipline-based peer mentors.
To qualify for the award of Associate Degree of Teacher Education, students
- First Year Subjects: Academic Integrity Module
- Becoming An Ethical Education Professional
- Digital Literacies
- Framing Cultural Identities
- How Humans Develop
- Introduction to Language and Literacy
- Numeracy in Education
- Understanding and Planning for Learning
- Understanding Self, Relationships and Learning
- Wominjeka La Trobe: Indigenous Cultural Literacy for Higher Education
Standard entry requirements
- Are not currently studying an Australian Year 12 (or equivalent)
- Have no prior secondary school (Year 12), VET studies, HE studies or relevant work experience that can be considered for entry, or do not meet the minimum academic requirements for the program.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne (Bundoora)||International: $68,000||Yes|
Campuses: Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Melbourne (Bundoora), Mildura, Shepparton.
Your course fees will depend on the subjects you choose to study: each subject has its own costs. The total course fee may vary depending on the subjects you choose, your study load, the time it takes to complete your course and your approved Credit for Prior Learning. Fees correct Tuesday, Feb 28 2023