Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CQUniversity's Bachelor of Business is an innovative course that builds foundation business and management skills and prepares you for the future world of work. The course provides you the opportunity to build your knowledge, skills, and practice in your chosen profession or discipline through authentic learning experiences that develop engaged globally-aware citizens able to make a contribution to communities and industry. The course is designed for students who are planning a career in business and management in diverse organisations.There are eight compulsory core units and a choice of one of six business discipline majors. You can then choose a second major or two minors from the business discipline providing you meet the pre-requisite requirements. This provides you the unique opportunity to develop a breadth of knowledge to enable you to meet and adapt to the changing nature of careers and work. In addition, you may be eligible to study a Masters level minor in a cognate discipline to develop a depth of knowledge that will make you uniquely attractive to employers.This course provides the opportunity to develop knowledge in a range of traditional business and non-traditional business disciplines and the critical thinking, problem-solving, information literacy, technological, cross-cultural, ethical and innovative abilities being sought by employers.You will be able to gain work experience while you learn with a mix of industry placements, internships and projects; real-world and authentic learning experiences you’ll need to excel in the future world of work.
24 units (144 credit points).
- Banking and finance
- Financial planning
- Hospitality management
- Human resource management
Standard entry requirements
- ATAR:60A secondary qualification (Year 11 and 12, or equivalent), orAn Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) diploma level qualification, orBachelor level qualification study for a period of at least 2 years fulltime with a minimum overall GPA 4.0 completed within Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland, or United States of America, which will meet the English proficiency.If you do not satisfy any of the above you will need to undertake an English language proficiency test and achieve the following scores as below:An International English Language Testing System (IELTS Academic) overall band score of at least 6.0 overall with a minimum 5.5 in each subset
- OrTest of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - Requires 550 or better overall & minimum TWE score of 4.5 (Paper Based Test), or 75 or better overall and no score less than 17 (Internet Based Test)
- OrPearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) - Requires an overall score of 54 with no sub-score less than 46
- OrAn Occupational English Test with Grades A or B only in each of the four components.English test results remain valid for no more than two years between final examination date and the date of commencement of study, and must appear on a single result certificate.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|CQUniversity Brisbane||International: $95,040||Yes|
|CQUniversity Melbourne||International: $95,040||No|
|CQUniversity Rockhampton North||International: $95,040||Yes|
|CQUniversity Sydney||International: $95,040||No|
|Online Study||International: $95,040||No|