Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program provides an opportunity to combine legal subjects of particular interest with study in related disciplines such as business and information technology. The degree structure permits various combinations of law and non-law subjects, which enables students to design a program to meet their particular career interests. This degree does not provide a professional law qualification for the purposes of admission to practice.
- 24 subjects: 3 university core subjects + Beyond Bond: Professional Development and Community Engagement
- 2 law compulsory subjects
- 10 law electives
- 8 Business subjects
- 1 combined Faculty elective. Bond has a unique University Core Skills Program, where all Bachelor-level degrees must include 3 for-credit subjects and a required 0 credit component that collectively address the Mission, Values, and desired Graduate Attributes for undergraduate students at Bond University. These components, in concert with discipline-specific studies, are designed to deliver: Clear and informed thinking
- Effective oral and written communication
- Global awareness and the ability to work with diverse others
- Skills for managing oneself, contributing to teams, and providing leadership
- Understanding of ethical frameworks and the personal capacity for ethical practice
- Real-world, work-integrated learning experiences
- Preparation for the transition to employment.
- Business law
- International Business
- Tourism Management
- Marketing Communications
Standard entry requirements
- Performance in Years 11 and 12, assessment of tertiary potential provided by school, written responses to a series of questions
- Interview may be required.
Bachelor of Laws
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Gold Coast||International: $114,480||Yes||
This course may be combined with other Bond degrees. It has intakes each January, May and September.