Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
If you are interested in studying theology, the Bible and improving practical ministry skills, Avondale's Associate Degree in Theological Studies (AssocDegTheolStud) would help you achieve your goals. This two-year, flexible degree covers topics on basic theology, the Bible, and church ministry. You will learn through a range of units, and practical field work where you are mentored in a local church. The units you complete as part of this degree may be credited towards a Bachelor of Theology or a Bachelor of Ministry and Theology, if further study is desired.
16 units of 6 credit points spread over 2 years of full-time study
- Biblical studies & Biblical languages
- Theology & Christian History
- Christian Ministry /Chaplaincy
Standard entry requirements
- An ATAR equal to or above 63.00
- Completion or partial completion^ of an Australian Qualifications Framework AQF Level 7 qualification at an accredited university or higher education provider
Units completed can be credited towards a Bachelor of Theology or a Bachelor of Ministry and Theology if further study is desired.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Lake Macquarie||International: $54,480||Yes|
Alternative entry pathways are available.