Type of institution: Higher Education Institutions
AIB's online Graduate Certificate in Management (GCM) is an accredited postgraduate qualification that is highly recognised internationally. Delivered fully online, the AIB GCM can be completed in 8 months and gives you practical skills for today's business.
- The Graduate Certificate in Management (GCM) comprises a total of four subjects, which includes GCM Core subjects
- Leadership and Marketing Management. Two GCM Elective subjects may be chosen from Strategic Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Financial Management, Corporate Governance, Strategic Management and Project Management.
- Operations Management
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Management
- Strategic Human REsource Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
Standard entry requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience
- An Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree (AQF Level 6) or learning equivalent to an AQF Level 6 qualification and at least three years relevant work experience
- A Bachelor's degree (AQF Level 7) and at least two years relevant work experience
- Minimum GMAT score of 550
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|