Get ready to start your journey with University of Wollongong
We are very excited to assist you at no cost through the application process from start to finish. Within the next 24-48 hours you will also be receiving an email from us.
In order to start your application, we will need your assurance that you have the necessary documents to study in Australia.
These documents are:
- A copy of your passport
- Transcripts of your previous studies
- A copy of the IELTS/Toefl/Pte or equivalent tests if available. Although that the English proficiency is not a pre-requisite in order to apply for your course of preference, that will be required in order to receive an unconditional offer from the University. Candidates with a lower overall score will be considered as well.
- An updated copy of your CV
In order to start your application, we would also require from you to fill the following forms:
- PG -the consent in order to submit the application and get that assessed
- Statement of Purpose (Please consult the indication of GTE requirements)
- GTE Screening
- Student Campus Bursary
You would need to provide the above documents to email@example.com along with your course of preference. Once these documents are received, we would be very happy to be at your side and move forward with your application process.
In alternative, if you are interested in other courses or you would like to ask for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.