Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00917K; 02851G (WS, The College)
This program is designed for those who wish to prepare for senior operations management roles in manufacturing or service organisations, in both the private and public sectors. It includes operations management, supply chain management, logistics, and project management. The program is intended to assist graduates to develop the perspectives and skills necessary for an integrated approach to planning, implementing, upgrading and managing business operations that enhance customer value and organisational effectiveness.
Managers seeking skills in operations management or those preparing for senior operations management roles in manufacturing or service organisations
- 80 credit points
- 4 core units, 2 alternates and a choice of a capstone unit worth 20 credit points.
- Business operations and logistics
- Compliance management
- Project management
- Supply chain management
Standard entry requirements
- Undergraduate degree, or higher, in a business discipline
- Or any undergraduate degree and a minimum of 2 years FTE managerial, professional work experience in a related field
- Or any undergraduate degree or higher, in any discipline and a minimum of 5 years general work experience in a related field.
Advanced Standing will be assessed in accordance with Western Sydney University policy.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Parramatta City||International: $31,720||Yes|
Applicants seeking admission on the basis of work experience must support their application with a Statement of Service for all work experience listed on the application.