Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Delivered 100% online, and part-time, UTS Online’s Graduate Certificate in Health Analytics allows students to gain immediately applicable skills to make a greater impact in their current role and prepare for future health challenges. Students can tailor their studies with the option to progress into a Master of Public Health, and choose to major in data analytics, sub-major in leadership, or select from a range of advanced electives to transform their career goals.
The UTS Online Graduate Certificate in Health Analytics comprises four study periods, or 24 credit points (CP), in total.
- Subjects include: Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Fundamentals of Biostatistics
- Fundamentals of Qualitative Research
- Data Visualisation and Visual Analytics
- and, electives
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.Applicants who do not have an undergraduate degree but who have extensive relevant work experience in a healthcare or human services field may also be considered eligible. Applicants must have at least one year’s full-time equivalent experience in a health or human services organisation.The English proficiency requirement for local applicants with international qualifications is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0
- Or TOEFL: paper-based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet-based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21
- Or AE5: Pass
- Or PTE: 58-64
- Or CAE: 176-184.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Online Campus||International: $12,024||Yes|