Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Start your unstoppable career supporting people's health and wellbeing, with a double degree in exercise and sport science, combined with counselling and interpersonal skills.This unique double degree – the only one of its kind in South Australia – will develop your expertise in physical, social and psychological science. You'll be prepared for work providing counselling to athletes, enhanced rehabilitation services and enhancing the physical health and mental wellbeing of the population.
- Sport Science
- Psychological Science
- Interpersonal Skills)
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete an award from a registered training organisation at Diploma level or above
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Students who complete their degree with a credit or higher grade point average (GPA) may be eligible for the one-year Bachelor of Psychology (Honours). Completion of this honours degree can lead to employment as a practicing psychologist (additional requirements must also be met).
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City East||International: $127,600||No|